Looking for Feedback

Glitch1044

Producer
Hey guys, just looking to get some feedback on my latest song Starbright. It's been lying around for a bit and I finally decided to make something out of it. What do you guys think? Scrap it or keep working on it? :hmmm:

Hey guys, just looking to get some feedback on my latest song Starbright. It's been lying around for a bit and I finally decided to make something out of it. What do you guys think? Scrap it or keep working on it? :hmmm:

Well my humble suggestions are;

a. change the snare
b. try side schaining with kick, like a pump effect
c. some parts too much going on, try one melody at time, keep simple
d. use eq to increase bass responds of kicks and do a little bit side chain on it not too much little bit

I hope those helps :)

Well my humble suggestions are;

a. change the snare
b. try side schaining with kick, like a pump effect
c. some parts too much going on, try one melody at time, keep simple
d. use eq to increase bass responds of kicks and do a little bit side chain on it not too much little bit

I hope those helps :)

Hmm, you really think theres too much going on? I felt like maybe there wasn't enough?
But yeah, I'll mess around with the kicks/bass a bit more. And maybe try taking some stuff out.
I'm trying to go with the "less is more" mentality, but it's difficult since I don't have any patience to make quality sound design. Lol
Thanks for the feedback! :)

Last edited:
Nice mix, but you should use some Fx's and high/lowpass filters to keep the listener curious!

Yeah this one has got a lot of editing to go through yet. I'm also planning on changing out some of the synths. And adding a bit more to the beat itself.
Thanks for the feedback! :)

Back