Looking for a direction to take this track

I like the bell-sounding lead synth you have going. You could try sending that synth through a low-pass filter for the beginning of the song and then include a section in which you start to remove that LPF and open the sound up that way. Then after that for the second portion of the track, start layering in another synth that enhances the lead synth. You could arrange the track to include that build up section for the lead at the half way point. It would lengthen the track as well and make it feel a little more complete. The track overall has a really nice, relaxing vibe and the combination of synths you use really work well together. To make it more dynamic you could include some interpolated percussive sounds to add more variety to the drum beat. Other than that, I think you did a good job mixing the track. Everything fits together nicely and sounds well balanced.

Arrow of Time (Original) by ToothandnaiL | Toothandnai L | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks man :-) out of curiousity which track are you talking about because i deleted the one i posted in this thread. If you're talking about Pierrot, i wish I could mess with it but I lost the files last year. ):

Back