liquid DnB thing (feedback in return)

Heya, I liked February Rain man, Especially the loud bass kicking at 0:43. It somehow does sound a bit tinny to me, especially the beginning part. Also in the middle piano part, the rythm completely stops. that part has something magical in it, however I find it hard to find the flow of the melody. Overall a good track though! I did also listen to To Dust, However I am not really liking it. The synth basically rapes my ears :S. It's very much a personal thing though:p. While you are at it, take a look at my song if you so desire, It's only my 3rd song to be released so any feedback is appreciated:) soundcloud.com/user-345343572/summer-2017

Liquid DnB ? Finally something that's not Ambiental, electronic, weard mofo stuff on these forums ^.^
Lets hear it.
I like start. Oh nice beats, starts really well. Nice piano. Flow is nice, really great track mate. Don't listen to upper guy. I'll leave feedback on soundcloud hopefully you return some :)

M

Liquid DNB is really cool so I'm excited to hear this...

The intro is tight! Man, these tracks on here are really goood this time through. I'm super impressed. The build up before the drums and bass come is good, but needs to increases in volume more to match with the "drop". The concepts are all there, and this can be a very good track! Maybe if you add more white noise at the 1st measure of each stanza, ...you now that liquid sound that kind of travels under the melodies, it's just like whit noise.

Sounds awesome!

Can you check out my latest song.
https://soundcloud.com/epsilonbeats/its-all-up-to-fate

Back