Lion On A Snowy Day....atmospheric techno...

Hi.i was listening to some of your tracks on SC,as you will notice the comments and likes there.i really like your kind of deep music,so i now try to review this one.

First, i also like this one at all.sure make public,why not? Only thing i dont like here is, the hihats.i think they are a bit too loud and i dont like the mids.it disturbs me somehow.And the other thing, for me, the kickdrum could be thicker,maybe compression? or is your track here maybe not mastered yet?then i guess after that this will be a super deep track!i like it!
I was listening to it with my Adam p22a monitors
Cheers

Hi.i was listening to some of your tracks on SC,as you will notice the comments and likes there.i really like your kind of deep music,so i now try to review this one.

First, i also like this one at all.sure make public,why not? Only thing i dont like here is, the hihats.i think they are a bit too loud and i dont like the mids.it disturbs me somehow.And the other thing, for me, the kickdrum could be thicker,maybe compression? or is your track here maybe not mastered yet?then i guess after that this will be a super deep track!i like it!
I was listening to it with my Adam p22a monitors
Cheers

Thanks for the feedback ! I really appreciate.....I have corrected the hi hats....I only have my headphone, and monitor speakers to go off.....and YES the track is not mastered.......not sure about how to do that yet.......I added some variations to the melody to make it a little more exciting.

Back