Lady Gaga Britney Spears POP DANCE Style Beat - "Strobe Lights" (feedback 4 feedback)

ProducedByAGO

Lady Gaga Britney Spears POP DANCE Style Beat - "Strobe Lights" (feedback 4 feedback)

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

This is a dance radio style beat

I will subscribe to anybody who subscribes to my channel

Thank you in advance!

some good ideas in there. very creative!

mixing can definitely be improved. everything seems extremely mono.

the main synth could use some depth the drums can be crisper. bass isnt very tight either. utilize a little more compression and clear out overlapping frequencies from different instruments!

all the best
-un

ps.: please give us feedback aswell. link is in our signature ! thanks!

I can definetely hear the Womanizer influence here.

I think the hook is too simple. It sounds unfinished. When you listen to some Britney Spears songs, the hook is also simple but there is tons of elements going on adding a "groove" to the track. you need to improve your transitions too.

I get what you tried to achieve and it's great to make pop instrumentals, but this one feels very empty. Try to listen to pop instrumentals and you'll hear all the details in it.

Thanks! --> The Wizard / Progressive - Electro - House - EDM >>>4F4<<<

i like your presentation whith the logo and stuff. it sets me up emotionally with expectations which is good
808s are pretty good the snare/claps could be a bit crisper in the mix
reminds me of a ' red one ' (lady gaga) track with an 808 over the top - sounds a bit dated to be honest. Im just trying to help - as i see there a some cool creative ideas in there but seems a bit clouded with your musical influences.
i think u have potential but have to think outside the square a little more
was it enjoyable to listen to though ? it sure was its a nice track. but im trying to give real feedback to help u
return the feed when u can
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...any-feed-returned-gotta-do-541539/?highlight=

Back