Just published a BIG ROOM track, looking for feedback, will give feedback back

JaySpring

Hello everyone,
I just published this track I was working on for a while. I take music seriously, so I accept all feedback with my heart, so do not try to spare me with the stuff you dont like :D, I need constructive criticism. Send me a PM, or comment your track which you want me to feedback, and I will do it. I am also looking forward to building connections, so if you like playing PC or PS4 games, leave me a message we can talk about music and other stuff - it is supposed to be fun right ? :D

Enough of talking, here is the track:

Take care
Jay

I think you are not using enough of the high frequency, except for that part at 2:10, everything else feels an octave low, but that makes an aggressive feeling. I also think that you use to much white noise. The noise its very noticeable in your second drop, especially just at the end at 3:10 you even made the noise louder. I can hear something like a whale sound 3:17, I think you should make a filler that uses higher frequencies and with more rhythm. You should have ended like other producers, they don't attenuate the levels, they put a reverb clap and leave the kicks, the ending sounds like you didn't cared and just automated the volume, because you didn't even cut the tail.

Unfathomable Shimmer by Learkeal | Free Listening on SoundCloud :)

Hey man, first & formost..

The Pro's of the track included are the Melody you have here is congruent with the drop tune, you don't necessarily need to bring up a second break after the first drop, you could just have a 30 second break / build up combined here, maybe even throw in a trap type of drop, I recommend listening to "Amsterdam" produced by Shotgun & Eparrei (W&W Remix) produced by Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Diplo & Fatboy Slim Feat. Bonde Do Role + Pin. The compression here is good, I wouldn't worry too much in regards to the mix, you've mixed well.

The Con's here would be the second break straight after the first drop at 2:10, the same energy that was bestowed at 0:52 made me feel excited when tuning into your track, switch it up, don't be afraid to take a risk here, for all you know you could reinvent the way we listen to EDM entirely. The drop sounds a little empty to me with the added tonal kick here, maybe throw in a sub bass whenever you have the kick, just make sure the frequencies don't clash together & aren't cluttered.

Remember, the key to a much-appreciated heart felt track is by creating something that came from inspiration rather than desperation. Overall, I feel as though you've made a great track here.

I think you are not using enough of the high frequency, except for that part at 2:10, everything else feels an octave low, but that makes an aggressive feeling. I also think that you use to much white noise. The noise its very noticeable in your second drop, especially just at the end at 3:10 you even made the noise louder. I can hear something like a whale sound 3:17, I think you should make a filler that uses higher frequencies and with more rhythm. You should have ended like other producers, they don't attenuate the levels, they put a reverb clap and leave the kicks, the ending sounds like you didn't cared and just automated the volume, because you didn't even cut the tail.

Unfathomable Shimmer by Learkeal | Free Listening on SoundCloud :)

Hey man, thanks, I deleted my track and started making changes :) Will PM to you after if you want, check out your soundcloud for my feedback.

Yo, these tips were very helpul. I wont change the structure now. I am happy you like te mixing, since that is what I was focusing on. I deleted the songs, and now I am working on the tips you posted in the second paragraph. I already got some ideas, I might send the track after.
Do you have anything I can feedback on ?

Back