Just finished a new track called Overdrive (F4F)

The intro keeps my attention immediately. The melody is ok, but from 0:46 and on I think you should've layered the melody going on there to be a bit more interesting. Nice early mix though, it keeps the listeners attention, for me atleast.

Could you return the feedback if you have time too? Ludomir - On The Beach (Twincaps Remix)

Thanks!

Overall pretty solid track man. Mix is good, could use a little tweaking, maybe reduce some frequencies. Lots of good variance, doesn't get boring. Keep it up man!

Hit me back when you can : New music video/track

Loving the techno vibe! The saw lead you used at 0:47 could be layered with something else to give it more fullness and make it more interesting. I personally don't like it, but it fits the vibe. Mixing is great! Composition is pretty dope as well. I don't have much advice to give you, as you have done a great job on this track, so keep it up!

Here's my thread! Any feedback would be awesome!

Not particularly my genre of choice but I must say the break and the transition was done quite well and really has energy to it. The melody is alright but I like the jumpy feel it has to it. A little more Eq'ing and mastering could have been done but good work! keep it up

If you have the time could you check out my latest remix and leave a little feedback as well that would be appreciated! thanks
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...and-traptommy-remix-feedback-feedback-510140/

Loving the techno vibe! The saw lead you used at 0:47 could be layered with something else to give it more fullness and make it more interesting. I personally don't like it, but it fits the vibe. Mixing is great! Composition is pretty dope as well. I don't have much advice to give you, as you have done a great job on this track, so keep it up!

Here's my thread! Any feedback would be awesome!

Thanks, have left feedback.

Not particularly my genre of choice but I must say the break and the transition was done quite well and really has energy to it. The melody is alright but I like the jumpy feel it has to it. A little more Eq'ing and mastering could have been done but good work! keep it up

If you have the time could you check out my latest remix and leave a little feedback as well that would be appreciated! thanks
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...and-traptommy-remix-feedback-feedback-510140/

Thanks, have left feedback.

I dig this. the synths are nice, it has a good energy. I like the mixdown, the song has a nice vibe to it. I like this ^_^

Back