Judge me & my track please

Aung Myat Paing

Judge me & my track please (Future House)

I had no acapella for this vocal and had to compress every instrument in there. Its a remix and Future House-ish maybe? This is my 13th track and i’m still confusing whether if its good or not.Future House & House genres are still not much popular in my country and i’m trYing sooo hard to introduce to the people ... u know ? listen till the end please ?

Wae by Mary (Xenobi Remix) (၀ဲ - Mary) by Xenobi.do | Xenobi Do | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
Hey, that's a really nice track! I just think the kick and the snare could stand out a little more, and I think if you added some reverb or anything on the master track to make it sound wider would be a nice touch. But overall I really enjoyed it! You gained a new follower :)

If you ever need an acapella I would be totally willing to send you, you can listen to my vocals on my soundcloud account and if you like them let me know!

Too short, you keep kick almost all the time, that will make dancer tired real quick. Vocals are cheesy IMHO. Try to elaborate more.

Right in the spot , nice tip bro ! I’ll try harder next time :) Btw u mean the cheesy Vocalists or the cheesy tune ? How’s my mixing btw ?

Back