Thread: Judge me & my track please

Thanks

Judge me & my track please (Future House)

Sign in to disable this ad
    I had no acapella for this vocal and had to compress every instrument in there. Its a remix and Future House-ish maybe? This is my 13th track and i’m still confusing whether if its good or not.Future House & House genres are still not much popular in my country and i’m trYing sooo hard to introduce to the people ... u know ? listen till the end please 🤗

Wae by Mary (Xenobi Remix) (၀ဲ - Mary) by Xenobi.do | Xenobi Do | Free Listening on SoundCloud
    Last edited by Aung Myat Paing; 1 Week Ago at 08:26 PM. Reason: forgot to add the genre in the title

Thanks
    This is dope I love forreal

Thanks
    Aw ... thanks man

Thanks
    Hey, that's a really nice track! I just think the kick and the snare could stand out a little more, and I think if you added some reverb or anything on the master track to make it sound wider would be a nice touch. But overall I really enjoyed it! You gained a new follower

If you ever need an acapella I would be totally willing to send you, you can listen to my vocals on my soundcloud account and if you like them let me know!

Thanks
    Thank you for the feedback bro ... i really appreciate your advice and yea im gonna try that

Thanks
    Too short, you keep kick almost all the time, that will make dancer tired real quick. Vocals are cheesy IMHO. Try to elaborate more.

Thanks
    Right in the spot , nice tip bro ! I’ll try harder next time Btw u mean the cheesy Vocalists or the cheesy tune ? How’s my mixing btw ?

Thread Information