Journey to Oblivion II

Synapsis

The Mepsyah's Dipsyples
I used to have all these tracks... and lost the originals... Its frickin hard to remake something you have done once, sometimes things just come as the flow is going a certain direction... I managed to do pretty well, I lost some of the old sounds I had... so had to improvise ...

have a listen anyway.. its a WIP, but the main drop is at the end....

Feedback happily returned

Really good melody, I love the synths. I love the driving beat and how the song builds and comes alive and sparkly.
I only have one quip, but honestly, it's just a personal taste with the sound of the guitars. The build in the middle and the end are really cool though, I would love to sample them! The bass at the end is delicious too.

Ooh, Sound The Alarm just came on. I love it already, really dark and spooky and aggressive and scary. You have a good style man, I can see what you're going for and it's super cool. Sound The Alarm! I would love to rap on that, that shuffling club beat and ominous swellings!!!!!!!!!!! ugh! After the first half it's SO GOOD. Thanks!

Really good melody, I love the synths. I love the driving beat and how the song builds and comes alive and sparkly.
I only have one quip, but honestly, it's just a personal taste with the sound of the guitars. The build in the middle and the end are really cool though, I would love to sample them! The bass at the end is delicious too.

Ooh, Sound The Alarm just came on. I love it already, really dark and spooky and aggressive and scary. You have a good style man, I can see what you're going for and it's super cool. Sound The Alarm! I would love to rap on that, that shuffling club beat and ominous swellings!!!!!!!!!!! ugh! After the first half it's SO GOOD. Thanks!

Cheers for the feedback my brother!!!

I shall check out your cloud!! :)

A sine wave bass in the background of the breakdown and build up to not lose the energy i would say. That transition to the climax is also quite hard in my opinion :P.

I just fixed some mixing and mastering.... I still think that one of the guitar's is a bit loud in the break...

Back