Into Blue

i was wondering were this beat was going then i finally picked up. I was waiting for a bass or 808 to drop but it never did which i thick could a add to the beat. overall it was good and the dynamics of the song were great as well.

Hey man!

This track is awesome, never heard anything like this before! Great style... I don't think that this atmospheric style of music needs some kind of drop, it is beautifully composed and very harmonious. If you'd wanted to change the track up a bit, i'd simply mute the drums at a few sections (for example from 3:18 to 3:22, so the bass hits again at the high note, a "b" i believe)

Great piece of work though, would love to hear more from you!
♢Artless Venture

Hey interesting track! I think it could do with a lot of transitioning. Maybe some more song structures such as verses and chorus. Also I felt that the track could have done with some heavy drums maybe towards the middle of the song to give it a peak. Heavier bass at that point as well. Also transitioning between verses and choruses can be made easier with reverse crashes and hats. But then again thats only my opinion! But sick stuff anyway I like the atmosphere of the track.

Sounds interesting. I would personally enjoy it a little more if the drums sounded less muddy, but i guess it goes well with the overall feel of the track.

You should get into doing movie soundtracks, lol. This sounds like some shit Walter/Wendy Carlos or Vangelis did back in the 80's.

Back