il'migue - Embers (Every instrument synthesized by me, need feedback!) :)

Il'migue

Finnish EDM artist
So I've created a new Electro House track where i synthesized every instrument from scratch using Reveal Sound's Spire synth. I tried making everything sound as big as possible. Comments are very, very welcome!! Some drum samples are used though!

sounds clean, very open and big as you say. the main saw synth has some piercing(but my ears are very senstitive to this mid high range). I would like some more dynamics in the song though but overall I like it

Dang bro. You synthesized every synth on your own? That's pretty good! I need to start synthesizing my own sounds when I get a chance, but I honestly don't have a lot of free time to research different synthesizing techniques.

It's a wide mix. I think it gets a bit repetitive after the 1:40 min mark. I think you need to add some more synths to differentiate the build ups from the hooks. Or maybe play around with the melodies you already have goin on. The drums could be a little harder in the mix. They are very quiet, mainly bc the high frequency synths are taking the whole track over. Be careful with those homie. Other than that, great track bro. Keep it up!

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think!

Back