I would really like som feedback and thoughts on this one

Fumutian

After some good feedback from some of you last time, I treid to improve.

A littlebit different than what I have previously made, I really don't know what genre to put this in but.

Any feedback, critisism, or thoughts are welcome

Thanks

Hi Furmutian!

Cool song, I like the organic bass line. Is that a bass guitar? I think the mids are a bit loud, but it's definitely not muddy.
Main hat sounds a bit loud, but all in all really nice mixdown.

Groove is cool :) I would say this is chill out / deephouse...

Hope this is the kind of feedback you needed!

Hi Furmutian!

Cool song, I like the organic bass line. Is that a bass guitar? I think the mids are a bit loud, but it's definitely not muddy.
Main hat sounds a bit loud, but all in all really nice mixdown.

Groove is cool :) I would say this is chill out / deephouse...

Hope this is the kind of feedback you needed!

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for!

The bass is a NI Scarbee bass, which I really like too. Really gives an authentic feel.

I happy to hear that the mixdown is nice, even though it still can be better. I have really paid a lot attention to mixing lately. My last post here was only about that.

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for!

The bass is a NI Scarbee bass, which I really like too. Really gives an authentic feel.

I happy to hear that the mixdown is nice, even though it still can be better. I have really paid a lot attention to mixing lately. My last post here was only about that.

Yea man definitely sounds sweet. It could go with some musical interesting pieces (i.e. different chords in the breakdown or whatever, or longer phrases) but overall it sounds good :)

Agreed, that is a nice bass sound and it works well in this track. What stood out to me was at 3:21 there is a stab/chord that sounds like its clicking/popping (the first time i hear the stab/chord is at 3:17 and sounds fine in that context)..not peaking just maybe the attack or conflicting with another sound...I'm listening at decent volume on a decent set of headphones. Letting that last note at the end of tune fade out more could be cool. This moves well, good vibes.

Mmm, very chill vibes on this one. The instant start kind of took me for a bit of surprise. Was hoping for something not so 'boom here's the opening'. Loved the subtle reverb lead up bits and chill background vibes. Very cool stuff, easy to listen to, and enjoyable to jam while I'm at work. I think the hats were just a bit too piercing for my liking, maybe drop their level 1 - 1.5db, possibly raise kick by another db or so too. I liked the kick, just wanted it a bit more pronounced, and possibly a bittt of the low-mids of it cut just a hair after the peak.

Super chill song man. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Back