I was offered $80 for this track draft , should i take it? will give feed for advice.

unicorn frenzy

hi a friend of mine came to my house while i was working on a new song. It is only a few ideas bunched together with no transition effects or any type of real structure, no mixing ect. Took me about 2 hours so far. He offered me $80 Australian which is about $70 us . He wants all the stems seperate so his producer can ' fix and finish it ' . I dont know if i should what do u guys think ? also if anyone helps me i will return/give feedback for your song also
much appreciated

its the first song on the list
jungle3 - 01

Jungle 3 - 01 by user363280104 | | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Don't take any money nor give him your draft. If he has a producer he shouldn't want/need your track.

ye tru, althoughi have never made any money ever so it would be symbolic for me lol , this hobby only costs me money re: everything in this track was with my new komplete 11 lol

ye tru, althoughi have never made any money ever so it would be symbolic for me lol , this hobby only costs me money re: everything in this track was with my new komplete 11 lol

Think long term as in what if your friend gets notoriety from it while you don't. Pass this opp up and keep making music.

hi a friend of mine came to my house while i was working on a new song. It is only a few ideas bunched together with no transition effects or any type of real structure, no mixing ect. Took me about 2 hours so far. He offered me $80 Australian which is about $70 us . He wants all the stems seperate so his producer can ' fix and finish it ' . I dont know if i should what do u guys think ? also if anyone helps me i will return/give feedback for your song also
much appreciated

its the first song on the list
jungle3 - 01

Jungle 3 - 01 by user363280104 | | Free Listening on SoundCloud

if your not comfortable selling it to him at that price i say lease it to him for like 50 that way the beat is still your

first thing i said was to just give me some royaltys if anything comes from it , his explanation was he wants to buy and own his whole album . which is fair enuf

Pretty cool track dude! I'd definitely keep it for myself. 80 bucks might be tempting now, but is nothing in the long run. Keep polishing it by yourself and think long term!

Back