Thread: I was offered $80 for this track draft , should i take it? will give feed for advice.

Thanks

I was offered $80 for this track draft , should i take it? will give feed for advice.

Sign in to disable this ad
    hi a friend of mine came to my house while i was working on a new song. It is only a few ideas bunched together with no transition effects or any type of real structure, no mixing ect. Took me about 2 hours so far. He offered me $80 Australian which is about $70 us . He wants all the stems seperate so his producer can ' fix and finish it ' . I dont know if i should what do u guys think ? also if anyone helps me i will return/give feedback for your song also
    much appreciated

its the first song on the list
    jungle3 - 01

Jungle 3 - 01 by user363280104 | | Free Listening on SoundCloud

2. The Following User Says Thank You to unicorn frenzy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Don't take any money nor give him your draft. If he has a producer he shouldn't want/need your track.
    "Rap is only one end of a whole spectrum of verbal play and virtuosity. Rap is geared for aural pleasure." Rita Dove

"Talent is pursued interest." Bob Ross

4. The Following User Says Thank You to OGBama For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    ye tru, althoughi have never made any money ever so it would be symbolic for me lol , this hobby only costs me money re: everything in this track was with my new komplete 11 lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn frenzy View Post
    ye tru, althoughi have never made any money ever so it would be symbolic for me lol , this hobby only costs me money re: everything in this track was with my new komplete 11 lol
    Think long term as in what if your friend gets notoriety from it while you don't. Pass this opp up and keep making music.
    "Rap is only one end of a whole spectrum of verbal play and virtuosity. Rap is geared for aural pleasure." Rita Dove

"Talent is pursued interest." Bob Ross

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn frenzy View Post
    hi a friend of mine came to my house while i was working on a new song. It is only a few ideas bunched together with no transition effects or any type of real structure, no mixing ect. Took me about 2 hours so far. He offered me $80 Australian which is about $70 us . He wants all the stems seperate so his producer can ' fix and finish it ' . I dont know if i should what do u guys think ? also if anyone helps me i will return/give feedback for your song also
    much appreciated

its the first song on the list
    jungle3 - 01

Jungle 3 - 01 by user363280104 | | Free Listening on SoundCloud
    if your not comfortable selling it to him at that price i say lease it to him for like 50 that way the beat is still your

Thanks
    first thing i said was to just give me some royaltys if anything comes from it , his explanation was he wants to buy and own his whole album . which is fair enuf

Thanks
    That is a cool beat though it's unique

Thanks
    Pretty cool track dude! I'd definitely keep it for myself. 80 bucks might be tempting now, but is nothing in the long run. Keep polishing it by yourself and think long term!

Thread Information