[House] Trevor Gordon - It's Time (Original)

I quite like this! Nice sunny retro grooves. I would have tried to keep the vocal a bit less processed and more dry and upfront, but that is just taste. Great work!

That pitchdrop (?) sample that is part of the beat, where does it come from? I recognize it from Child by George Fitzgerald. Would be really cool to know where it originally comes from.

(Appears throughout)

Hey there. The entire percussion was programmed by me. The pitch drop is actually just a simple transpose on the HH which actually make the rest of the beat sound like it drops. Also, the tribal drums were toned down and up in certain parts to blend with the bass and main chord.

Thanks for listening :D

Hey TG! Good to see a familiar face here. This track is quality as always. I wouldn't expect anything less from you. You are a House Machine!

Hey brother, the vocals are in sync with the tune of the track, it just fits together which I think you've implemented nicely here.
The instruments here sound pretty mono, I'd add an EQ to clear the low ends on these sounds & raise the high ends a tad. Other than that, the track sounds great.

Thanks for the tips bro. I thought there was a mono problem too. I corrected that just recently!

You're stuff sounds very diverse and fits the genre well. Great work!:cool:

Really nice catchy track! I would make the vocal chop a little bit more present guess, but that is just taste. Keep it up!

Yo awesome track man, I don't have too much to criticize other then I feel like this track is way too short.
What did u use for the stab? Is it a sample?

The lower end is a bit muddy maybe. are those toms?

Curious to hear from u, I wanted to go for a track like this since forever, it feels so catchy!

The track is just a clip.....It is actually 6 mins long and will be released on Hi! Energy in the next month or so. Watch for Beatport, Traxsource! Should be up soon.

Chord was actually an old stab sample which I arranged. The Rhodes organ was from Aurturia' vst pack of old emulated synths.

Last edited:
The track is just a clip.....It is actually 6 mins long and will be released on Hi! Energy in the next month or so. Watch for Beatport, Traxsource! Should be up soon.

Chord was actually an old stab sample which I arranged. The Rhodes organ was from Aurturia' vst pack of old emulated synths.

Cool, I try to watch it!
Thanks for the insight!

I quite like this! Nice sunny retro grooves. I would have tried to keep the vocal a bit less processed and more dry and upfront, but that is just taste. Great work!

That pitchdrop (?) sample that is part of the beat, where does it come from? I recognize it from Child by George Fitzgerald. Would be really cool to know where it originally comes from.

(Appears throughout)

Dude love this! where did you get the vocals for this? ... Love the running baseline too and the groove is making me head fall off my neck im bopping so hard. Awesome work.

Check out my latest track...its more tech house than deep house but would love some feedback.

Back