House Track - Glow

henrysemgraca

I've had a little bit of a pet peeve with my dependence on pianos in my music. So I'm happy to say that, for once, I found an alternative.:victory: I've also taken in feedback received from my previous thread, and I like the way this track turned out, it's different from anything else I've ever made. Feel free to listen to it and tell me what you think. :)

Personally I think it needs some multiband compression and to be louder. I like some of the ideas. One thing I'd try is loading some tracks you like in your DAW and studying their arrangements. You want to try to tell a story more if that makes sense. You do however evolve things and progress which is nice. Solid stuff, keep doing your thing

This could be great background music for a Youtube or something, that's a compliment. But it also means that the song doesn't feel complete. As i am writing this i am listening to it and it makes me feel like im the main character in a movie and im about to do something sick like shoot fire out of my eyes or something. I like it.

It sounds like you found the synth you liked and turned it down so that the track could progress and slowly get louder, but ultimately what ended up happening is the entire track is really quiet, and then at the climax you've boosted that synth up too much and it feels and sounds uncomfortable. You should have used that synth as the intro and added layers to it for the climax.

I might be wrong and it is a completely different synth or something but that is what it sounds like to me. Reminds me of the music i used to make a long time ago: Seven Lights by SAMUwU | SAMUw U | Free Listening on SoundCloud

It sounds good mate.

Back