[House] Mario D - Laguna [Free download]

Croatia MD

Hey guys,
I've finished my latest track called Laguna. This is just instrumental. Vocals are in a process hopefully they will be good. Let me know what you think
Thank you for listening.

There is download link on soundcloud, you just need to go on Buy link.

Mario

Hey Mario,

Loving tha funky bass on this track. Also loving the piano and saxophone, they both sound great. Everything sits nicely in the mix. Maybe the piano is a tad too loud? Looking forward to hearing the track with the vocals, make sure you re-post on here!

Very kind of you slunk! :)
Piano is noticable for sure. I dunno, I felt it like it needs to be like that really, like when the foot hits the ground when you wanna make a point. Not sure. But you are right, it is louder then the rest.

I will repost it here. Had some vocals but I wasn't SUPER happy with it. Guys are still working on it. (Should be duo, female and male singer)

No worries at all ;) If you like it like that just leave it how it is! I was just sharing my thoughts :) I wasn't too loud, it was just louder than I would have made it myself. Ahh, mixing it up! Looking forward to hearing it!!

You got a nice groove here. and i feel like the piano sticking out is nice. feels just like you said, the pianist is really into it, haha!
The track kind of drags along after a while, which is okay, but there could be more.
Maybe try experimenting with ghost notes in the bass and play around some more with volumes and velocities on the melodies.

Looking forward to the vocals :)

I think this is very nice man, the sax fits perfectly and has such a good little melody and as for the piano I don't think there's anything wrong with it at all to be honest volume wise, have you tried brightening it up with a little eq tho? overall nice sounding track and looking forward to hearing the vocals and finished version :)
As for the other track, I think it has a real late 90's house sound to it but maybe just me but I love it :D nice to hear that style, keep up the work buddy :) :cheers:

I think this is very nice man, the sax fits perfectly and has such a good little melody and as for the piano I don't think there's anything wrong with it at all to be honest volume wise, have you tried brightening it up with a little eq tho? overall nice sounding track and looking forward to hearing the vocals and finished version :)
As for the other track, I think it has a real late 90's house sound to it but maybe just me but I love it :D nice to hear that style, keep up the work buddy :) :cheers:
Thank you very much for listening my music mate. I'm grateful.
I didn't try anything on Laguna track, I'm waiting for my vocalists. Regarding my track in signature? I'm glad it reminds you on the 90's. Those years and 10 years forward were best electronic music years, at least for my generation 1985.

Thank you again. :cheers:

EDIT.
I'm not sure why Loop19 is in my first post, it somehow change, i didnt touch anything. Should be this track:

Last edited:
Back