[House] Jayfox - Holding On (Original Mix)

Jayfox

Hey guys!

This is my latest track 'Holding On'. I'm really curious about what you think about it, so please let me know!

The vocals are from splice and I'm really happy with it.

Let me know what you think!:cool:

- Jayfox

Hey guys!

This is my latest track 'Holding On'. I'm really curious about what you think about it, so please let me know!

The vocals are from splice and I'm really happy with it.

Let me know what you think!:cool:

- Jayfox

Nice vocals u got there the chords sound really cool aswell.
I might would turn down the closed hats a little bit, and maybe EQ the highest parts of it since its kinda harsh to my ears.

The vocal gets drowned really hard in the build up, thats not really something u want.
I would use a bit heavier sidechaining aswell (maybe even on the rides), the kick doesnt come out clear enough.

Overall great concept and melodies, I like it :)

Could u give me some feedback on this thread?
[Deep House] MarkS - Thinking About It, Giving feedback back

Nice vocals u got there the chords sound really cool aswell.
I might would turn down the closed hats a little bit, and maybe EQ the highest parts of it since its kinda harsh to my ears.

The vocal gets drowned really hard in the build up, thats not really something u want.
I would use a bit heavier sidechaining aswell (maybe even on the rides), the kick doesnt come out clear enough.

Overall great concept and melodies, I like it :)

Could u give me some feedback on this thread?
[Deep House] MarkS - Thinking About It, Giving feedback back

I'm sorry for the late reply, thank you very much for you feedback. It gives me another perspective on the mixdown, which I like, because sometimes I'm too focussed on other things than hi-hats and stuff.

Back