[House/Electronic] MarkS - Seizure, Doing F4F

Hey man,

Thanks for reviewing my track.

I’ve gotta say. You might get some people hating on the long build up. But I think the build between 1:00-2:20 is epic. Really emotional build. Okay – maybe it could build to something a bit more intense? At the moment I’d say its more of an ambient house track, which works really well. Maybe you could give the boosts an extra push with some additional percussion or synths? Or maybe just more of a volume boost I’m not sure. But yeah, totally depends what you are going for. I think it works extremely well as it is.

Keep up the good work dude :D

Hey man,

Thanks for reviewing my track.

I’ve gotta say. You might get some people hating on the long build up. But I think the build between 1:00-2:20 is epic. Really emotional build. Okay – maybe it could build to something a bit more intense? At the moment I’d say its more of an ambient house track, which works really well. Maybe you could give the boosts an extra push with some additional percussion or synths? Or maybe just more of a volume boost I’m not sure. But yeah, totally depends what you are going for. I think it works extremely well as it is.

Keep up the good work dude :D

Thanks!

Looking to use maybe automate reverb on the Melody, this track has some smaller issues I will take a look at it, thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
Back