[House/Bass] LWJ - Cablecar

localspace

For now definitely a work in progress but it's way too hot to sit in my studio all day..

as always, I'll update the topic with new version as it nears completion

Last edited:
Danke! ;)
A new version will be up later today. I don't think I'm gonna change the sound much and it already bumps pretty loud without my master chain on it, lol.
But I am looking to add some kind of good variation to it. I've been making a lot of tracks that just build forward rather relentlessly, this could do with a surprise moment.
Like a cablecar is supposed to get you somewhere, right?

The sound here sounds really mature man, you've compiled these sounds together great. The mix is fine, what I'd try incorporating would be a bass layer, preferably 2 but see how you go here. What highlights the track here is where the songs journeying me on some type of voyage.

In the beginning it would be nice to add a quiet sound, a little arp or something, that makes it a bit more interesting. In the main part there is a main melody missing, now it sounds like nice background music, but without an interesting main melody or vocal
keep up the good work!

check out my track and leave your opinion
Chill out something idk i like this
cheers
Bender

Hmm.. then you probably misunderstood what I'm going for here.. Having no melody and vocals is kinda the point of my music ;)
I want it to be all groove and then nothing but empty space, really.

This is all meant to be played out in mixes, or be part of a set in some other way.
If I'd perform it live, i'd probably break all my tracks down to loops and mix those on the fly...
It would be still be all groove and very little else though, lol... body music. If anything my music is gonna get more minimal, and more physical.

But thanks for you checking. I'll check your tune later, sounded cool from what I heard but I'm too distracted atm

oh and new version... not much changed, just tidied up a bit and toned the loudness down:

Back