The Horse Flu (F4F Guaranteed)

Hi everyone, finally after one year of undecisive work on this track I managed to pull through and reworked this somewhat weird track. The genre is called Crazy Horse, which is pretty new and kinda LOLish :berzerk: You will encounter lots of unconventionalities and weird signs of experiments during listening to this track but I hope You will like it or at least dislike it :D Every feedback will be very much appreciated and I will return the favour and review Your songs as well :)

There are some really cool elements here. The buildup is fantastic and the drop is crazy. It's kinda like 8 bit 80's hardcore haha. You got a great kick on this, sounds super clear and in tune. Everything transitions smoothly, I'd work a bit on the second drop to make it a little more flowing (but maybe that's against genre I dont know). This is fucking solid mate.

Thanks so much for this feedback! :) The second drop might be a little bit off the rhythm but that's intentional, anyway, thanks for reminding that! :)

Cool track BrainClaim!

Not a massive fan of gabba but you've made some really nice sounds here.

Good job on the experimentation. I really like the horse footstep sounds you've made (3:18).

Keep up the good work!

Best,

Back