Hey everyone, new Vyt4s music is here ;) Featuring Jim Carrey ;)

Vyt4s

Hey everyone, new Vyt4s music is here ;) This year was truly amazing experience i truly challenged myself and released many hardcore tracks, learned many skills & this release i dedicate for few, but very special people in my life they know what they are i love them very much. And most of i dedicate this release for all this beautifull creators community around the globe. This Release also has one inspirational person vocals - Jim Carrey & i dedicate this release also for HIM. He had impacted my life very much and shifted my perspective, especialy when he had this shift, which many now calls - ascension. I believe this release will impact you too! Enjoy, because the feeling is amazing ;)

Youtube: www.youtube.com/DJVyt4s
Facebook: www.facebook.com/vyt4sofficial/
Soundcloud: @vyt4sofficial
Twitter: twitter.com/Vyt4sOfficial or @Vyt4sOfficial
Instagram: www.instagram.com/vyt4sofficial/
Vocals source: Jim Carrey Spiritual Awakening Raising Consciousness
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKEOGGE7MFk

One Universe One People:
www.youtube.com/channel/UCTOuUdF1gUbtQoo1gxE1lmw
Please visit this amazing channel that is filled with knowledge on spirituality and metaphysics it is truly interesting ;)
(if have more his socials, please pm me and i will fill this section.)
Visit his socials, because Jim is truly talented artist and his paintings is deep & heart touching ;)
You can use Vyt4s music in mixes or videos only by mentioning Vyt4s & other artists in Vyt4s releases, socials in description or in videos/ music mixes itself (with text, logos or with voice).

#edmlifestyle #edmmusic #edm #edmlife #edmmusic #electro #hardcore #dancemusic #club #newedm #vyt4sofficial #newmusic #edmweekend #music #art #rave #ravelife #edmfamily #ravers #electronica #electronicdancemusic #edmvibes #edmlovers #electromusic #edmraves #edmaddict

idk much about this genre ...but here is my feedback: the ideas are the cool and the sample fits nicely, ...the filter sweeps are fitting for the genre too ...but those kicks need to come through louder. They need to pump through everything else and create most of the energy (for happy hardcore i take it), and it sounds like everything, except the jim carrey sample, is in a massive low pass filter. but it's a really cool tune, and emotionally right on the money. nice one.

Edit: I was listening to your other tunes, and they seem to have more pumping kick drums, did you choose to make the kicks softer in this tune?

Last edited:
Back