Here's a flume-inspired piece I've been keen to get out.

it's a little slow for me but I dont know how your average music listener would take it in.

I think you could clean up the harder hitting part towards the end some also. It's not bad I'm just being picky because I'm a producer too.

Really loving the synths you have used on this track. However, I’m not a massive fan of the synth that enters at 3:44, it feels a bit out of place with the track. I can see what you are doing and the breakdown at 3:06 is awesome. However, I would try and soften this synth up a bit. Make it more mellow like the rest of the track.

Feel like the drums could be turned up a tad, the kick and snare. You could also play around with some snare rolls and maybe a few more percussive instruments as well? I must admit the tempo and flow of this track is sick. I was bopping my head along the whole time.

Wow, I really enjoyed this track. Gives me a wistful kind of feeling, I don't know, I can relate somehow through the track, if that even makes any sense. I can see the Flume influence, but I can definitely tell you have your own unique style.

This is golden! It's hard for me to really criticize this in any way other than little knitpicks... Some of the transitions were a little sudden considering how progressive the track is trying to be I guess? But this is so experimental that even that works to the track's advantage. The production is really great too, btw. It could've benifited from a little more eqing to really bring out the dynamics of every synth but oh well, again the empty space only adds to the appeal of the track. Great work.

Back