Here is a playlist of 5 of my songs.

Kitsune

Here is a 5 song playlist. Any feedback given shall be returned

Fox by Entropy87 | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks in advance to anyone who bothered to click. It means a lot to me that you take your time to listen to my music. I am new here and hope to become a pretty active member of the community! Here are 5 tracks I produced a while ago. I am currently getting all new equipment so it'll be a couple months before I'm posting brand new tunes. So for now I figured I'd share what I can. Any feedback and critique is more than welcome on any of the 5 songs.

Last edited:
Definitely good retro video game music that's for sure. I'd like to hear some of your more recent stuff though, since I'm sure you've made more stuff lately. For these tracks I wonder what it would sound like if you played around with some saturation on those main synths like on rawr and power. I'm not sure if you're still making this kind of music, but I find that playing around with different saturation settings on synths really produces some cool results.

Sorry I didn't see the replies to this one until now. First I'll answer Koporo. I'm just coming out of a pretty bad spot I was in for a few years man. I'm starting from square one and I am in the process of reacquiring all my equipment. It sucks. I lost everything but it made me a stronger and better person now. I'll be back up and running in the next month or two at most and will never look back!!! I just wanted to share something and get involved with the community on here. I'm getting a 2009 Macpro and Logic pro X so once I get back in the game I'll be posting new tracks here all the time, I'll probably get annoying to you guys haha!! Now to answer "Planet Before". Thanks man it's funny you say that because that's exactly why I produced those tracks. I had planned on selling them to independent developers who needed tunes for their games but before I completed it I made some bad decisions and things took a turn for the worst for a while like I mentioned above. I was using Logic 9 express for those tracks and running on a 2010 Macbook pro at the time. I have tried multiple DAWs and could never obtain a workflow like I have with Logic. I'm looking very forward to working with Pro x. I have matured a lot since I wrote those pieces and I will have a lot more options available to me. I'm going to invest in Serum and maybe some other VSTs as well. I have learned a lot about sound design since then. Thanks for the feedback guys it's really encouraging to get some positive comments from people that share the passion for this craft.

Back