Here it is...pin point the genre for me and feedback!

Sounds interesting! What I like is the track's ambience sounds, about the genre I'm also not quite sure (I guess it's a mixture between different styles) - but to clearly define that shouldn't be too important in my opinion. In the mix of the track you could turn down the tom's volume a bit and give the bass a little mit more weight.

Sounds interesting! What I like is the track's ambience sounds, about the genre I'm also not quite sure (I guess it's a mixture between different styles) - but to clearly define that shouldn't be too important in my opinion. In the mix of the track you could turn down the tom's volume a bit and give the bass a little mit more weight.
Thanks for the feedback....my final version which is posted, I did exactly that....

Hi man,

Pretty interesting sound you got. It reminds me of martin stimming's work. House music with a lot of atmospheric elements and a solid bass. You should check out his work if you haven't already. "The Origin" is a very nice track of him.

Your track sounds pretty good in general. Maybe the snare/clap could be a bit more forward but that's all i can think of. So well done :)

Feel free to listen to my ambient piano track i posted here ^^

Greetings

Back