Here is one! *Deep House....* Waiting for the roast!

Sounds like its straight out of the 80s, which is a nice vibe. Maybe you can integrate this style into a more modern mix (thicker sounds and possibly less modulation on them) and get something really interesting out of it.
I look forward to listen to more tracks of yours!

Last edited:
Good stuff again man. I'm not a connoisseur of this particular style but I know something good when I hear it. I could definitely get a chill groove on at a party with this being played. Keep doing what you do and keep sharing. I followed you on here and I'll find you on FB with my "Kitsune Studio" page if you are on FB.

overall solid production but what I miss is a little bit of a suspense change if you know what I mean, so parts with a bit more sounds and then again calmer parts would definitely help to keep the listener excited and to give your track a more interesting touch

Xmadj, thank you so much...with this song I wanted to go for more smoother, minimal approach....since py previous tracks were said to be too dynamic and different which couldn't keep the listener engaged......therefore, based on your feedback, and feedback on my other tracks I got to find a happy medium that pleases ALL......lololl

The synth in the intro has a slight bit of distortion, whether intentional or unintentional makes it sound a little harsh. I like the bit-crushed kick, it really adds to the atmosphere. Overall great track, very chill.
-Mopey

Nice track! Kind of reminds me of the Matrix' underground party theme with ********. Nice chilled out vibe. Great track for relaxing!
I do feel that a few drum hits seem to be clipping or distorting. E.g. at 2:55. Could be intentional with a noise maker, but harsh sounds might snap your listener out of 'the zone'.
And I think that's what you intend with this song. For someone to recline in the late hours. But hey it's your track, this is just my opinion. Keep up the good work!

Back