Hektic Sounds VIP (Big Bassy Banga) FEED 4 FEED take a listen! :)

Spasmoid

Hey Friends
This is a track that at the moment Im pretty happy with, produced over the last 2 days. Id love some feedback/criticism on it!
Ill return all your feedback as soon as I can.
Peace

Also I'm happy to follow anyone back on soundcloud and I'll try to have a listen to any other stuff floating around. Cheers!

I feel like the kick is a little spasy on dark sky. I like the incorporation of different sounds, but I feel like sometimes the vocal sounds a little awkward against the chords you have. Just keep working and eventually you'll find your way.

Hey man, I am new to this style of tune.. Hektic sounds has got good clear percussion, and the bass is well balanced.. I am unsure of the actual direction, though from a mixing perspective, it all sits nicely....

Dark sky is also not too bad, it is also a bit hektic :) A bit more housey... is this made in reason? dunno why I think it sounds reasony.. :) or is it logic? please don't say FL :)

Good work bro... I think we cloud buddies already :)

a bit late, but returning feedback:

I like regular melodic stuff so I can't say I enjoyed the song, but the technical side is quite perfect (at least for my noob-producer ears :), everything is audible pretty clearly, bass is bassy, it has enough of variation and everything..so good job, it's a nice experimental piece

Back