Harmony (single) - Oedema5

Sounding good bro, can definitely hear the deadmau5 influence here.

I feel that little rhythmic, squelchy synth that plays during the trancey chord plucks is perhaps too central. I do like the relationship between the trancey chord plucks and rhythmic squelchy synth, since the former is panned super left and right, so I wouldn't recommend increasing the stereo image of the rhythmic synth by much.. just enough to fill out the mix a tad more. That's the only thing I notice that stands out to me, other than that it's great. Good work man, keep it up.

Here's my thread, if you'd mind returning the favour - The Troubled Troubadour [Psytrance] (Feedback Returned!)

Hey Man! So I'm guessing that you haven't done a ton of recording, but I just wanted to say you've got a great voice! I think if you keep working you could really do some big things.

If I had any advice for you I'd say the most helpful thing you can ever do is take your favorite artists, listen to their music, and study the absolutely SHIT out of it. I'm talking sit there with a notebook, and listen to it like 20 times, each time listening to a different element of the song and figuring out exactly what its doing. Once you get to listen #15 you're going to feel so inspired by the knowledge you've gotten you're going to have such an urge to go produce it'll be unreal. But you have a lot of talent! So keep working hard!

-WALLA

Really nice vibes. Just wondering if you can give it more of a roll by introducing some different mid-high percussive elements. The tambourine off-beat works well, but could be made more rhythmically interesting with some hi hats , shakers etc.

Back