[Hardstyle] AJR - Weak (Hayway Hardstyle Bootleg)

Hayway

Hello!

Its been a long time posting here, had a lot of trouble finishing stuff and ended up with many projects being (and staying) in progress and I needed to change my work and thought flows. So I decided to force myself to finish a track and guess what? It worked out this time!

After listening to Weak from AJR many imes (love that track!) I created my own hardstyle version of it. Please let me know what you think!

Kindest regards,
Hayway

Aaah! Some Hardstyle...whynot? It's been a while...
(I write as I'm listening). Cool start, calm...then classic it's starting to build up. Hardkick on...(could be louder, no?) break down...
2nd verse is promising and here we go again! A bit short istn'it? It's "newbie-friendly" hardstyle, I think. Not too aggressive which is actually... cool!
I needed a 2nd hear to notice all the drum tricks, maybe you should find a way to make them clearer/louder.. I don't know...
Anyway, that's a nice nice nice work!

If you've got about 8 minutes, please help me with : Something About The Music

It would be cool if the vocal was on top of the drop. Maybe some more screetches and more variation with the kickdrum (double, transposing). But realy cool remix bro

Thanks man! The vocal is actually on top of the second climax! I do agree with the transposing and doubling on the kicks. Hardstyle is new to me, but thankfully I learn fast so the next track should be better!

Back