groovy electronic track (F4F)

Hey guys,

Here's a track I worked on for the last couple of days. It's the first time I really tried to incorporate vocal samples so I would be especially interested to hear how that turned out, but you can tell me whatever stood out to you.

I'll try to return all feedback,
thank you in advance!

the vocal-samples work very well!

Im new in the game - but it sounds clean and it is a chill beat! if anything - I think some of the instruments sounded a bit too much in the centre.

I really am just not much of a fan of the arrangement, but specifically the chosen instrumentation. It might be better if everything felt a little bit more loose. That plucked instrument is not working very well in the beginning. The vocal samples are good choices but are perhaps pitched down a bit too much. Structurally, the second half feels as if it's meandering a bit. Your chorus is quite nice, though

Interesting and chill. Not bad to kick back to and I like the vocal. Id probably add more elements to make it sound more full, maybe a stronger bassline or some soundscapes

Thanks a lot for your constructive criticism! I will try to work on the points you've mentioned and listen to your tracks as soon as I find the time to.

Hello, I found that the song itself was written nicely but it's sort of boxy in sound. Too much low ends, especially with the bass.

Back