Got lost in nature. Came back with music. Free download.. yaddayadda

Catching Flow -
Got some really trippy sounds in this, nice one. Is that 'whirly' sound that comes in at 0:26 a sample you've messed with or a synth?? Love that.
There's a nice blend of chilled out vibes (0:34 - 1:08) & ambient/spacey ones (1:08 - 1:25). Can't really think of anything that needs changing, but you could try messing with some pan automation on that 'whirly' sound. It might enhance the stereo field and add to the spacey feel of it.
Hope this is helpful to you, nice track man :)

Here's my new track if you want to return some feedback - https://soundcloud.com/kaios-quest/drake-over-kaios-quest-remix

Catching Flow -
Got some really trippy sounds in this, nice one. Is that 'whirly' sound that comes in at 0:26 a sample you've messed with or a synth?? Love that.
There's a nice blend of chilled out vibes (0:34 - 1:08) & ambient/spacey ones (1:08 - 1:25). Can't really think of anything that needs changing, but you could try messing with some pan automation on that 'whirly' sound. It might enhance the stereo field and add to the spacey feel of it.
Hope this is helpful to you, nice track man :)

Here's my new track if you want to return some feedback - https://soundcloud.com/kaios-quest/drake-over-kaios-quest-remix

Thank you for the detailed feedback! That whirly sound is a synth I messed with using Thor.. good advice! I'll try spreading it out a little more

I'm on headphones right now so I can't really hear details in your mix... That song is LEGIT!! Great remix.. you changed the vibe up!

How did you get that detuned harmonic effect on the vocals?? Or what is the frequency of the pitch shift you're using to layer it? So good

I'm on headphones right now so I can't really hear details in your mix... That song is LEGIT!! Great remix.. you changed the vibe up!

How did you get that detuned harmonic effect on the vocals?? Or what is the frequency of the pitch shift you're using to layer it? So good

Thank man, appreciate it!
It was as simple as layering the vocals: 1 higher pitched, 1 original and 1 lower. As to what note they were 'singing' I worked it out chordally on a piano and tuned them accordingly.

Thank man, appreciate it!
It was as simple as layering the vocals: 1 higher pitched, 1 original and 1 lower. As to what note they were 'singing' I worked it out chordally on a piano and tuned them accordingly.

Cool I'm gonna try that out.. thanks for the response

Back