GODDAMMIT (JESUS IN WONDERLAND) New video and song. Enjoy and Feedback returned.

This is seriously great stuff, dude! Are you sending this to labels? Perfect. I'm definitely up for a collaboration!

This is seriously great stuff, dude! Are you sending this to labels? Perfect. I'm definitely up for a collaboration!

Thanks man! I wish I even knew for a second how to get something to a label. Your track was REALLY cool, i followed back on soundcloud and left a comment there. Thanks a lot for watching!

This is great. The mix on this track is prime. Instruments are cool, the vibe of the track as a whole is really nice. Nice progression. Visuals are also cool. I really didn't like the introduction at the beginning of the video tbh, and the occasional caption kind of killed the vibe for me. I just feel like the music and the imagery speaks for itself and doesn't really need you at the beginning talking about the track and how much work you put into it. Let the art breathe. That being said, real nice work on this and I hope to hear some more from you. Keep it up! Thanks for the feed.

The producing on this is excellent man. Very spacey vibe to it, matches perfectly with the imagery in your video. I felt like maybe the song could use some more high-end, it just felt a little bit washed out to me. Keep it up man!

Well that was different. I really can't say i feel it because i don't but it has a few nice parts in it. Good luck man! :)

This is great. The mix on this track is prime. Instruments are cool, the vibe of the track as a whole is really nice. Nice progression. Visuals are also cool. I really didn't like the introduction at the beginning of the video tbh, and the occasional caption kind of killed the vibe for me. I just feel like the music and the imagery speaks for itself and doesn't really need you at the beginning talking about the track and how much work you put into it. Let the art breathe. That being said, real nice work on this and I hope to hear some more from you. Keep it up! Thanks for the feed.

Thank you for taking the time to watch. I completely agree about letting the art breathe...having said that the reason I put an introduction is so that I can put myself out there and put a face to what I'm doing. I want people to know its a CHANIN instrumental as soon they hear it and I want to be associated with that. There are a million videos out there with just a song and a picture and I feel an introduction gives it a human element that is otherwise missing. We all know what Dr.Dre looks like, we all know what Kanye looks like...I don't have that yet, but I want people to know who I am and who is the man making the stuff that I'm putting out there. .. that is why I put an introduction, to simply introduce myself to a world that does not yet know who I am... and as far as the two captions I have is just a standard practice to remind people to subscribe and what not. Thank you for all your kind words and I really dig your work as well. Thanks again for watching!

Nicely done dude! great introduction too!

Awesome build up and fx work in the beginning of the track,
Really nice and balanced mix/ maybe some more highs
( i also noticed the panning! ;) )

I see you put a lot of work in there! really like it! (followed on soundcloud)

Would be nice to see a feedback on my latest track too :) just hit the link my signature (its also kinda an ambient track but with electronic elements n stuff) thanks

Last edited:
Hi,

your track definetely sounds good and fresh to us, really creative and original... We maybe miss a little more balance to the bright side, but this "darker" feel fits the sounds for us. We would also go for a little more loudness, but anyway that's something more for the personal taste. Keep up the good work and keep'em coming!

Cheers!

Hi,

your track definetely sounds good and fresh to us, really creative and original... We maybe miss a little more balance to the bright side, but this "darker" feel fits the sounds for us. We would also go for a little more loudness, but anyway that's something more for the personal taste. Keep up the good work and keep'em coming!

Cheers!

Thanks for watching who is "we" exactly if I may ask? and who is Maco records?

Hi musicbyme,

we is Marc Oller (Markus Poch) and Mariona Carreras, who creates all the artwork for the label. Both of us are Maco, but as new artists are coming they are also joining the family.

Cheers!

Hi musicbyme,

we is Marc Oller (Markus Poch) and Mariona Carreras, who creates all the artwork for the label. Both of us are Maco, but as new artists are coming they are also joining the family.

Cheers!

Awesome, good luck to you...any opportunities available? (=

Back