Glitchy Future Bass (F4F)

You have a nice balance between the sub bass and the melodic synth used for the chords. The vocals are well placed and fit the track nicely. The transitions are also complex enough to be interesting without throwing off the beat too much or losing the audience. The higher frequencies present in the interpolated percs of the transitions have a presence with out being too abrasive or loud. I think the overall arrangement of the track is solid and works for this particular genre, however I would've liked to see you add something extra to the melody during the second rhythm section of the song (during the second half of the song). You set the bar high with the first portion of the song so I was kind of expecting you to explore the melody a little more during the second half. That's not to say it's a 'bad' track because of that, I think it's great. But, you could really make the track stand out a little more with an extra synth added in for the second half. It's a really good production though, it definitely sounds professionally made and I would like to see you go further with this genre because I think you have a talent for making this type of music!

Seeing The Future- Dexter Britain (ToothandnaiL Remix) by ToothandnaiL | Toothandnai L | Free Listening on SoundCloud

He nice song, i really like the glitches.
Where do you make the glitches with??
As mentioned above, it will be nice to have a lead melody on top.
It's the only thing that's missing.
Further it's a professional sounding track so keep on doing like this!!

I'd like some feedback on a house track i'm currently working on.
Thx in advance....!

Working on a house track [F4F]

i like the higher frequency elements. i think a growling/reese bass would sound cool on the bottom, instead of just the sub

Great chords! I think the song would sound a lot better if you made the chords in the chorus brighter and louder, making the bass a bit quieter in the process. Also I liked the vocal chops you used during the first part of the chorus but they stopped for some reason. I think the drop would benefit from more elements like the vocal chops. Maybe extend the pattern out a bit. All in all nice start to the track! Looking forward to hearing the finalized product.

You have a nice balance between the sub bass and the melodic synth used for the chords. The vocals are well placed and fit the track nicely. The transitions are also complex enough to be interesting without throwing off the beat too much or losing the audience. The higher frequencies present in the interpolated percs of the transitions have a presence with out being too abrasive or loud. I think the overall arrangement of the track is solid and works for this particular genre, however I would've liked to see you add something extra to the melody during the second rhythm section of the song (during the second half of the song). You set the bar high with the first portion of the song so I was kind of expecting you to explore the melody a little more during the second half. That's not to say it's a 'bad' track because of that, I think it's great. But, you could really make the track stand out a little more with an extra synth added in for the second half. It's a really good production though, it definitely sounds professionally made and I would like to see you go further with this genre because I think you have a talent for making this type of music!
Damn that's some quality feedback! Thx bro!

He nice song, i really like the glitches.
Where do you make the glitches with??
As mentioned above, it will be nice to have a lead melody on top.
It's the only thing that's missing.
Further it's a professional sounding track so keep on doing like this!!

I'd like some feedback on a house track i'm currently working on.
Thx in advance....!

Working on a house track [F4F]
Thx for the feed! The glitches are made with Gross Beat on the master and then I automate the volume of the plug-in from 0% to 100% in the spots I want the crazy shit to happen. I'll check your track out asap fam

i like the higher frequency elements. i think a growling/reese bass would sound cool on the bottom, instead of just the sub
You're right, a reese bass would be dope on this. Thx for the feed!

Great chords! I think the song would sound a lot better if you made the chords in the chorus brighter and louder, making the bass a bit quieter in the process. Also I liked the vocal chops you used during the first part of the chorus but they stopped for some reason. I think the drop would benefit from more elements like the vocal chops. Maybe extend the pattern out a bit. All in all nice start to the track! Looking forward to hearing the finalized product.
Shit, this was supposed to be the finalized product lmao. But I'm glad you liked the chords at least!

Wow! Beautiful theme. In the drop at 1:16 I think that the drum loop should be brighter and closer. But in general I like it.
Thanks dude! I'm glad you liked it.

Hey I left you some feedback on your soundcloud track. Overall, I thought it was a solid job well done.

Here's my track if you'd like to return the favor: Future bass (chillstep?) work in progress
Thanks man! I'll check your track out right away!

Back