{Glitch} Trying to find my sound, any feedback appreciated

Trip Lykely

Still obsessed several months in trying to figure out my sound. This is my latest and any feedback is appreciated however I'm specifically curious in your impressions of the mix - what works/what needs work, was the track enjoyable and/or interesting to listen to, aspects you liked/disliked, and how would you classify/genre this? Happy to give feedback for feedback and thank you for listening.

Last edited:
All in all the mixing is pretty good. Nice clear sounds. I did notice most of your sounds are all verry stereo not too much is placed in the front of the mix except the kick. Try to bring some more sounds to the center of the mix. Live performances are done in mono so make sure it sounds good mono. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
All in all the mixing is pretty good. Nice clear sounds. I did notice most of your sounds are all verry stereo not too much is placed in the front of the mix except the kick. Try to bring some more sounds to the center of the mix. Live performances are done in mono so make sure it sounds good mono. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for checking it out, much appreciated. Noted on the panning, everything pans across so it hits center but only the kick and snare stay there. Good point. When I get home I'll give a listen to Lazer Damage

EDIT: Really enjoyed it. Some really interesting sounds to compliment the drum work. How long have you been at this?

Last edited:
Back