GHOULZ -- Skrillorro [Mashedit, EDM]

Not Bad, but i notice a lot of little things that tend to add up. Some of the transitions aren't very fluid with the song; it sounds very choppy at times. Also i don't know if you added the percussion break down or if that's from one of the songs (I cant identify source) but the mixing on them could be more. One of the snares doesn't really sound right and I feel like the snares need some cleanup on the mixer with some reverb and EQ. Also I feel like there could be more to the percussion break down, (again, I don't know if you made it or if it is part of the original) such as some toms and cymbal crashes. Finally, the last thing I noticed was that the overall mix sounds a bit too EQ'ed. Did you put a EQ on your master for this? Im guessing you used the original songs for this but I feel like it doesn't sound as clean as the original mixes themselves. What I am trying to say is that EQ'ing an already mastered track can really kill a mix so you need to be careful and use only slight EQ. Otherwise not bad GHOULZ.

Back