[G-house] Mad - U Know That Bass

daveheseling

Hey Guys!

I'm posting here me new track "U Know That Bass"

Tell me guys what you think, if you have anything for me to check out feel free to post below in the comments :).

Last edited:
Alright, for a future house track I think it would sound fine (and really good), but for a G house I think it's not quite there.

Let me explain why I think this:
There should be way more low into this song, in the vocal (maybe put the main vocal with a 5th lower as a layer).

There should be more energy around the kick and more stops and fills with it (double kicks etc).

The lead should be a bit shorter and faster maybe a bit more compressions.

I am using this track as a reference for a bit: Drezo - Guap by ~ Drezo ~ | Free Listening on SoundCloud

The mix/master itself sound really loud, clean and really professional, you did a outstanding job!

Overall a great track, but these are my thoughts/critism, don't take it harsh I just think the track could be pushed a bit further.
I would love to hear this in a club!

I've never heard of G-House until today, but this song sounds like there was a lot of effort put into the mixing! At the drop, maybe if you add a bit more sustain to the bass (so you really feel its presence after the kick's sidechaining), and slightly shift the vocals in the verses (it sounds like the vocals are slightly lagging to me), it'll give it some energy! (p.s. thanks for reviewing my track btw!)

Hey! I'm not really into that kind of sound BUT I must admit you did an outstanding job on the mix/premastering work : it's crystal clear sound.
Oh and thank you for introducing me to something I didn't know until now : G House!
Cheers!

Techno? It's over here : Something About The Music

It has been sad before. The vocal could use some more processing, lower even more reverbed delayed. And The sub could have a bigger impact I think, just a matter of mixing and mastering. But you have great ideas!

I was pleasantly surprised by the drop. Really love the screechy synth and good use of vocal chops!
Also nice flow overall. It still sounds like it is missing a layer on the bass. You could try to add a 2nd sound so make it a bit more dirty in the drop.
I feel like the sub-bass could be a bit more present as well. Overall really well arranged and I like it!

Thank you all guys for these great replies.
I see some of you are first time listen to G-house and that's cool.
I'm also quite new in this genre but love the vibes and I will keep going in this direction.

And by the way I was doing all mixing and mastering by my own so I'm glad guys you like the quality :)

Last edited:
Thanks for my feedback, Nice hard hitting track but like others have said you need to work on the vocals and how they sit in the mix, but its a nice track well done :)

Back