Future Trap: Feedback for Feedback 100%

AlekZei

Just uploaded a new beat and would love some feedback will return the favor. Don't be afraid to be honest, constructive criticism helps me improve! :)

Last edited:
Hell yeah dude this is a great tune! Excellent side-chaining with the synths, I love the electro 'saxophone' sounding melody. I reckon you've mixed this generally well too.
I think the piano chords at 1:11 may be slightly too loud so it's up to you on that.

Followed on Soundcloud!

-ORVA

I like this track and the set of instruments you have used. I also like the snare builds you have used throughout (the ones that speed up if you know what I mean). My only comment would be that at 2:19 the sounds a bit disjointed to me. Like the track stops, then there are two synth stabs, and then it returns to the main theme again. I can see what you are trying to do here and think it can work really well but I think you should remove those two synth stabs. So leave it cutting out around 2:16 like you have already, then leave silence until 2:20-2:21, and drop back into the full body of the track. I think pure silence would work better here but that’s just my opinion!

Hope this helps and let me know if you make any amendments to the track.

@slunk
Thanks for the feedback and yeah for that part at 2:16 i felt like it was to long of a period to hold a silence, so i just added some fillers, which i probably could have made sound better. Anyway im really digging your remix. I really like the samples you used. Im not sure if you sidechained your kick to your lead but it feels like the song would have a better groove if i could hear that punchy kick a little more. But yeah very unique song and would love to hear more of that style. Followed you.

Last edited:
@ORVA
Thanks man! I like the syle of your new song. Its sounds like trance. The bass is good. Maybe work on song structure a bit, some of it feels all over the place but you have the right idea. Maybe have a more distinctive buildup? Just throwing ideas out but either way i enjoyed it and keep grinding man. Followed

Last edited:
Back