Future House track - Ghost

henrysemgraca

This track started off as an attempt at making something closer to Future Bounce, but soon turned into Future House and I just rolled with it (I guess they really are very similar:)).
For the first time, I started a project from the drop. This helped me know just how far I'd be willing to go for a climax to then structure the rest of the song around it. Because of my lack of planning, however, I wasn't quite sure of what I wanted out of the intro, so I did my best to make it transition into the "mood" of the drop. I'd recommend this for anyone who was having trouble similar to mine, as in, the drops weren't different enough or didn't have enough impact.:victory:
Anyways, feel free to give it a listen and I hope you like it.

P.S. The C# on the beginning of the piano melody sounds odd to me. I tried many things, but I think it's because of the chord being played at the same time not having C#. Or maybe it's just me:p. Tell me what you think.

Agree with you thoughts on the piano melody, but also check the bass line that starts around 0.45. My suggestion is to check all instruments so they're in key. I like the art you use very much.

check the bass line that starts around 0.45. My suggestion is to check all instruments so they're in key..
All layers of the bassline are in key, but since I used different amounts of swing from the lead it might give the impression that they weren't. Will check that.
Many thanks for the feedback.

Update: It doesn't seem like that was the case. Will try to investigate further.

Last edited:
Intro is a little uninteresting .

Kick is too loud.

Chords are robotic, vary them dude.

Clap build is odd, wrong sample imo.

Alot of noise in the drop, not sure if thats from your verb or the sounds your using.

Finish it!

Back