[FUTURE HOUSE] Riton - Rinse & Repeat (Zane T. Bootleg) -Feedback returned-

ZaneT

DJ/Producer
Hey guys, it's been a while but I'm back with another remix for you. This time I've gone for a future house tune where I've sampled some of the vocals from Riton's Rinse & Repeat!

The track is not quite finished yet, I still need to balance some stuff out in the mix and tweak and few bits and bobs, but so far what do you think? I've run the .wav file through Maximus' max loudness 2 just to simulate what it might sound like after being mastered.

As always, feedback returned! Just leave the link to your thread/track in the reply after your comments :)

Cheers!

Listening at home is never the same with a tune like this. That said, I would definitely groove to it if it came on in the club. It's structure feels quite typical, but it works very very well here. The intro in particular is a good length and it builds perfectly. I won't comment too much on the mix, as I'm sure you've got your own notes, I'll just say to add some crispness to those highs so they aren't drowned out by the low end too much. Start to finish though, this is a certified dance floor track!

Listening at home is never the same with a tune like this. That said, I would definitely groove to it if it came on in the club. It's structure feels quite typical, but it works very very well here. The intro in particular is a good length and it builds perfectly. I won't comment too much on the mix, as I'm sure you've got your own notes, I'll just say to add some crispness to those highs so they aren't drowned out by the low end too much. Start to finish though, this is a certified dance floor track!

Good call with the highs! I've brought them up in the mix for the newest rendition :) Many thanks!

Back