future grime remastered f4f [criticise my mix]

Hey man, cheers for the positive review of my track, appreciate it :)
This is dope! Very grimey indeed. Mix is bang on really, there's just a few things that I noticed. At 0:48 the music sort of ducks a bit, but I'm not sure why. Personally I'm not sure the 'ain't no mountain' sample really works with it, but just my opinion. Other than that, the drums power through the music really well, and you've got some big, solid grimey sounds throughout. Just need Stormzy or Skepta to MC over it! I'm loving the piano in there a lot too. Good work man, keep it up.

Last edited:
Super grimey for sure. Nice soundwork throughout. Still not a fan of the "aint no mountain" vocal sample, but that's just one mans opinion. Mix sounds great to me otherwise, nice flow.

Hey again homie! Thanks for the feedback on my other thread! Followed and liked on SoundCloud.

The mastering is great homie! Everything sounds crisp and clear, no complaints or critiques to give man!

Hey man, I think your mix is pretty clear, I think you should make the kick you have punch a bit more and maybe turn it down a bit when its on the piano EDM section of the beat but the mix is clear and good

Back