[Future Bass] whyfoo - qt

wohoo, you got a clever mix here mate. the tune is quite unique and i like the way you play the beat / drum filler. pretty much clean track!

It is a little bit to fast (bpm) for me. I miss some ups and downs in the track so that it can be dynamic.
Overall the mix is good so keep it up !

Hi whyfoo,

First of all, I love the double-meaning in the name you go by! :D

The track is AWESOME and I appreciate the download! I'll be adding it to my playlists to listen to (and quietly analyze so that I can improve myself...)

I wish the ending wasn't so abrupt. Other than that, I agree with everyone that this is a very original and moving piece, especially for a genre like Future Bass, which relies on progressions and lots of folly.

tl;dr My ghost tummy is full of phantasmal butterflies.

Oh, and I would appreciate if you could take a listen at my song, which I will be posting here shortly!

Best of wishes!

Last edited:
This track is so dope dude. Only thing I would say is sometimes the drum fills can be a bit loud. I would agree with everyone else though, super unique. Love it.

Sweet track man. I love all the vocal clips in the track. Makes it interesting! I feel like the low end on the entire song is missing a little bit but that might be just me. Good job!

Back