[Future Bass] DJ NoseBlind - Find Your Way

Hey man!

I actually happened to listen to the track on SC before seeing your post. Good stuff! Putting my own preferences aside for very little things here and there, the actual progression and theme of the song is perfect as is! It has this feeling to it that makes me want to get on a bike and ride, or enjoy some virtual snow in Ubisoft's Steep.

Would love it if you could take a listen to my new track as well, brother.

AVGHOST - Trouble (feat. Lazarus)

Looking forward to more from you!

Peace.

Last edited:
I think I got into Future Bass around the same time I picked up Steep a while back, so the two go hand-in-hand for me haha

Feel free to add me on Ubi @Ncast32. Don't play much nowadays, but still get on every now and then. :)

Really like the sounds in this one. When it kicks back in at about 2mins 8 I'd maybe add some more percussion, cymbals or high hats just to carry it over a bit. They don't need to be very loud or obvious.

Nice Future Bass track!

In addition to the already given suggestions, I think in this genre it could also work well if the intro was a bit shorter so that the main part kicks in earlier.

Regarding your question: Generally speaking loudness without just pushing the limiter in a hard way (so that in the worst case important transients and dynamic range get lost) comes with a good mix in which the single instruments don't cover the same space within the frequency spectrum at the same time. To receive a loud and powerful mix, the selection of instruments and samples, the octaves they are playing in and a smart eqing (with highlighting the important parts and cutting the sounds which are not needed) should be considered. In case all this has been done wisely, the peaks won't be too crazy and at the end the limiter can be used in a powerful way without squashing the sound.

hey,

nice track, it's filled good. I miss a bit power though.
Maybe you can add a noise layer.
That fat kickdrum you use as a fill, maybe you can use that as your standard kick in the project.

But it's a very nice track.

Keep it going.

Gr. Mitchell

hey there,

I feel like the first drop came kind of nowhere, I would make some kind of transition between the intro and the buildup... musically it's pretty good, nice chill vibes

maybe boost overall sub bass a bit, other that that the mix feels alright

overall the track works nicely, keep it up!

Back