[Future Bass] DJ NoseBlind - Excite

Hi DJ NoseBlind,

I really enjoyed the track! It's chill and upbeat - something I can definitely jam to!

If I can add my $0.02:
• The synths in the drop sound just a little muffled. Maybe group them (if you haven't already) and EQ a mild boost around the 5 KHz mark with a low Q, +/- 1Khz? That's something I would try.
• I was expecting just a little more variation to happen around 1:49. You added the chord stabs back at this point, but maybe a little more flavor to the drum or folly could have made that particular section a little more expanded.
• The second drop seems very similar to the first one. Some sort of stronger transition mid drop and some automation could definitely spice it up a bit.

Other than that, still a solid track and really enjoyed it! It's very mellow as it is, and I assume that was the intention.

On a side note, this is my first track review and can't post anything myself just yet. All my comments are subjective and based on little experience in music production, so I hope it's of more help than annoyance.

Mayhap in the near future if you see a post from me with a track, I'd appreciate it if you take a listen!

Best of wishes!

Last edited:
Yeah I actually changed it up a bit. I might upload the new version. I already had the synths grouped cause it makes everything so much easier. What I did was added a few brighter synths on chords and a few on the lead. The second drop I added some variation as well. Your input was good my dude. Ill keep an eye out on your tracks in the future.

try adding some impact sounds to the drop, it felt like it just rolled through into the drop, not sure if thats what you were going for

Back