It Follows (Original)

Yo my dude this is actually really good. Reminds me of old school 2008-9 deadmau5. I really don't see any big problems with the mixing. The song structure is great also!

Thanks for listening and giving some feedback! That's the sound I was going for and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll give you some feedback on a track you posted in the forum or you can provide a link to one of your projects here if you want. Thanks!

Thanks for the support, I'll be sure to check out some of your tracks on Sound Cloud! I've listened to deadmau5's work before and I can see how it's similar, but I take most of my inspiration from artists like Eric Prydz (Pryda, Cirez D).

I listened to your track 2027 and enjoyed it for the most part! I like that synth you use in the intro. It kind of reminds me of the arp synth used at the beginning of Levels by Avicii because of the slight portamento that it features. I think that your kick drums and the snare could be brought out a little bit more to convey a stronger rhythm though. But, that's just an opinion. The track overall sounds good and professional!

Nice track, there's nothing wrong with this one so i can keep it short! :)

As mensioned above it really makes me think of deadmau5!

Proffesional track!

Last edited:
Back