First track from my new EP.

Lambo067

Hi everyone!
Just writing some new music and I'm looking for some feedback. This is by no means a finished product, in fact there's a lot more work to be done with this.
BUT!
I'd love to hear some initial feedback of the overall style of track and feel of the track. It's currently a private soundcloud link, and I'll probably be taking it down after a couple of days. Please give it a listen and give me your ABSOLUTE HONEST OPINIONS! We're all here to learn so if you dont like it, tell me, and tell me why, it might give me an idea to change something, or write a different style track.

Thank you in advance!
Lambo.

1.6 Sample by L∆MBO | Free Listening on SoundCloud

PS. Worth mentioning, the whole second half of the track is the bare idea, instruments, drum samples etc will probably be all changed before the final version.

Last edited:
Hey dude.

This sounds pretty good. It develops slowly but I think it works well for it being the first track of your EP.

It's nice and catchy. The synths are dope! The second part sounds good too. The drums are nice and simple, but with character.

The only thing I would change is the drum build-up around 2:49. It seems pretty raw, something you'd rather want in a lo-fi house track.

Big up:cool:

Drums are still in the drum rack lol... haven't even individualised or finalised any of them, just threw them in to get a feel for what I want to do with it! That's sick to hear though, thank's for the feedback <3

Back