First track

PaulPherrox

Hey guys!

I publishes my first track on Soundcloud.
It would be great if you can give some advise or feedback.
I'm producing since 4 years using Fl Studio.

I signed in to future producers to improve the sound, find new inspirations and discuss about interesting topics.
Hope you enjoy it!

Here is the link:
https://soundcloud.com/user-43810253/prox

Hey I let you know what I thought in a comment on your soundcloud track. Another thing I thought of that might help fill the higher frequencies would be adding some more hihat action during the energetic parts. Solid job man.

Here's my track if you'd like to return the favor: Future bass (chillstep?) work in progress

Last edited:
Hey I can comprehend you thoughts. Do you know where I can get some good drum packages? Searching for those special kicks, snares and hihats you can hear in most of the House tracks and that you used in your tracks as well.
I listened your track and was pretty excited about the high quality of your production relating to the frequency spectrum and the arrangement. Sounds great. By the way I love those piano compositions you used especially at the beginning of your track. A thought I had while listening was that some vocals maybe would fit into some tracks you made like "Till the end". Great job.

Do you know where I can get some good drum packages? Searching for those special kicks, snares and hihats you can hear in most of the House tracks and that you used in your tracks as well. .
PM me an email address, I'll hook ya up with a couple kits in my collection I think would work great for house/dance music. I'd give you links, but I honestly have no clue where or when I picked them up. :S
Your arrangement is pretty good! It'd be cool to hear a solid bassline melody play during the break at 2:52. For the main melody/synth, I'd try stacking another note one step higher on top of the others. It might give it that epic trance sound! Just my 2 cents. :)

Barcelona by Avyde | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Back