First time below 100BPM, what do you think?

TRAVIC

Here's my take on Sickick's "No Games". This is the first time i dropped below 100bpm so I'm not sure if the song works :) up to this point I've always thought faster tracks will never bore me but here we go and I'm starting to like how much you can do with the beat.

Anyway, what do you think? :)

Really nice, I love that you definitely have you're own sound and it's a really nice mix as well! Just out of curiosity, have you tried experimenting with the second drop to change it up a bit?

Thanks for the feedback! I have, but in the end decided against changing up the second drop too much because I've had so many elements already and i was afraid it would become a bit too much, which definitely has been an issue with past productions :rolleyes:

Thanks for the feedback! I have, but in the end decided against changing up the second drop too much because I've had so many elements already and i was afraid it would become a bit too much, which definitely has been an issue with past productions :rolleyes:

No worries man! Yeah I can imagine actually, keep doing what you're doing though cause this remix sounds really nice! If you have a minute spare, I'd love to know your feedback on my latest remix - I haven't been producing seriously for too long so would really appreciate the feedback!

Ryder - Pretty Little Gangster // Ethan666 Remix by ETHAN666 | Free Listening on SoundCloud

I love the beginning, its unique and the focus on your unique sound and his voice makes me want to keep listening and listening! :) I don't know if it would fit with this song, but it might be cool to speed it a little more in a section or two then go back to the original BPM! Just a thought, but great work!

Back