First song, looking for some feedback...

Definitely not my style of music, but for your first track released it is pretty good. The transitions are great, love the melodies and sound choices; definitely makes me want to dance. The only thing I would would work on is mixing/mastering and you should be good. Keep rocking out!

Definitely not my style of music, but for your first track released it is pretty good. The transitions are great, love the melodies and sound choices; definitely makes me want to dance. The only thing I would would work on is mixing/mastering and you should be good. Keep rocking out!

Wow thank you a lot, yh some people dont really like this style, but I always love when the drops come. Yes I am working on my mastering, and mixing theres so many aspects, pretty hard but I think I can manage it :DD

Were all looking for the Space in this genre! Try creating space with very "roomy" basses. This track reminds me of myself when I first started releasing tracks.

Last edited:
The intro is very empty - this would be a killer track if there was more of a balance in frequencies/space - not enough space is being taken up in your mix, which kills the potential energy of your track. For example, the track would be killer with some type of glissando supersaw bass under your lead before the drop with a G - D# - F - C progression - if my ears don't mistake me. Keep it up though your song could be monstrous with the right mixture of melodic elements!

Thank you a lot for this. Yes this is the kind of stuff I am still kinda lost at. I know I didnt try to do any intro, and I was trying to at a bass at some point, but I gave it up cuz it didnt sound right to me. I will open the file again, and try to remake the bass and see what it does.

First of all, not bad for your first track!
As said before, the intro is too empty and it really needs to be filled up.
I think adding a clap or snare would already make a difference.
The part from 0:25 till 0:50 really needs some low end frequencies, adding a bassline would make it sound better.

Overall a nice production, so keep it up :)

If my feedback was useful, please return feedback here:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-house-dance/new-prog-house-track-f4f-506375/

Last edited:
Hi
Good first effort. I'd try working on the dynamics of the track to give it a more interesting flow the intensity is at pretty much the same level throughout. Keep it up!

Back