(First Post [Electro House Producer]) Constructive criticism needed!

7GQ

Okay so seen as this is my first post I may as well introduce myself.
I am 7GQ, an electro house producer. I have been producing this genre for around 2 years now but i started out making rap beats and random stuff like that for a few friends. Attempted many genres such as dubstep, drum & bass because they used to be my favourite edm genres but then i noticed that house was more my style.

Basically I am here to share the tracks that I have uploaded to soundcloud and appreciate any feedback, preferably constructive criticism as we get nowhere when people don't tell us what we need to work on. So far I have had multiple tracks played on my local BBC Introducing show but apart from that I have never really had any notice and a friend told me that tracks are good to post here.?
Enjoy :)

(30 sec original mix)
(30 sec original mix)
(1 min original mix)
(1 min original mix)
(1 min original mix)
(30 sec original mix)
(30 sec original mix)
(1 min original mix)

Thank you for listening, feel free to link me your tracks :)

Last edited:
Woah, overloaded with tracks here man. I dont really listen to electro house but I can tell youre pretty good. Congrats on the BBC exposure. Having trouble getting noticed? Welcome to the damn club! I make some pretty nice beats but nothing is popping off.
You should try to get in touch with club DJs for rave clubs.

Haha I know man. If I didn't post them people wouldn't listen so I guess it had to be done :p and thanks man.

I really liked the "Don't stop" track it had awesome instrumentation. Only thing I noticed was the quality of the actual songs, did soundcloud make you upload a smaller mp3 file? If I'm not mistaken, they have a limit to how large a file can be which can be a hassle of its own.

Agree! I like the schhh sound you're playing with here. Otherwise I think the mix is good. Soundcloud lets you upload large files too. Some say souncloud is a sound twister.

I really liked the "Don't stop" track it had awesome instrumentation. Only thing I noticed was the quality of the actual songs, did soundcloud make you upload a smaller mp3 file? If I'm not mistaken, they have a limit to how large a file can be which can be a hassle of its own.

Back